Introducing our new collection "Art is my superpower" in collaboration with British Street Artist Kober.
Kober gave a Vandalkids makeover to his signature 'Kobot' with a super cool street style and a spray can as their weapon to spread his creativity.
Kobot is not a girl nor a boy, they are a superhero spreading messages of love and support through Street Art.
The Kobot is printed on a high quality vinyl at the front of our unisex hoodies along with our famous heart logo.
The back of the hoodie is adorned with a hand-painted statement by Vandalkids' founder Kat Vandal, boldly declaring "art is my superpower" in a vibrant yellow hue.
This collaboration aims to convey the power of art as a catalyst for happiness, from self-love to spreading joy and supporting various causes. Embrace the positive energy and express your and your little one's love for art with this unique hoodie.
- Lightweight hoodie with front pocket
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- High quality vinyl printed at the front, incredible quality
- Hand painted text on the back
- Can be machine washed at 40 degrees, inside out
- Iron with a protective cloth to keep the prints intact
Get the full look with our matching graffiti joggers here